Tuesday, October 7, 2008

october 7th is here!

i've been waiting for this day.

at the cost of probably sounding really lame and showing you my lack of social life i will tell you why for over a month i have been waiting for this day to come.

it's because...

2 of my all time favorite shows release their last season on dvd today! what a great day!
i started watching both of these shows part way through this last year on dvd so i missed most, if not all of both shows recent season. i cannot wait to catch up on it.




and...if you're like me and love these shows, let me share with you a little secret. today, and possibly today only (im not sure how long the sale lasts) best buy has a sale that beats any other store i called including walmart.

so thank you best buy, for making it possible for me to see my favorite shows on dvd without paying an excessive price. i commend your business. :)

No comments: